The ABUS 83WPIB/45 Submariner Rustproof Padlock is a Marine rated ABUS padlock and is especially designed for outdoor use in the harshest of conditions. The “Rust-proof” padlock is constructed from a chrome plated solid brass body encased in a blue plastic body with a marine grade stainless steel shackle.
ABUS 83WPIB/45 Submariner Rustproof Padlock Details
- 45 mm chrome-plated solid machined brass lock body.
- 8 mm shackle diameter, double ball locking.
- Marine grade stainless steel 28 mm shackle.
- ABUS Global Protection Standard Level 8 (security range 2 low – 10 high).
- Incorporates the popular 570 6 pin style barrel with Silca LW4 keyway protected by clip on dust cap.
- Choice of “KD Keyed Different” or “KA Keyed Alike”.
- Choice of “Key Not Retaining” and “Key Retaining”.
- Supplied with 2 keys, additional keys can be included in your order.
Choice of “Non-key Retaining” or “Key-Retaining”
Patented Z-Bar allows the padlock to be easily converted from “non-key retaining” to “key-retaining” and vice versa.
- “Non-key retaining” padlocks are the usual configuration where the key can be removed from an open padlock. The padlock can be locked by simply pushing the shackle in.
- “Key-retaining” padlocks retains the key until it is fully closed and is used for example in safety padlocks. The key is retained in the padlock until the shackle can be locked by pushing the shackle and turning the key.
Choice of “KD Keyed to Differ” of “KA Keyed Alike”
If more than one padlock ordered you have the choice of “KD Keyed to Differ” of “KA Keyed Alike”
|KD Keyed to Differ
The key for one padlock should not open another lock.
|KA Keyed Alike
Padlocks keyed alike can all be opened by the same key. This is useful when one person is responsible for a number of padlocks.