ABUS 83/60 “Rock” Chrome-plated Solid Steel Padlock used to secure valuables and goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft.
If you require to upgrade from a 11mm Shackle diameter to 15mm see ABUS 83/80 “Rock” Chrome-plated Solid Steel Padlock or if you require a smaller bodied padlock also with 11mm Shackle see ABUS 83/55 “Rock” Chrome-plated Solid Steel Padlock.
ABUS 83/60 Details
- 60 mm hardened steel lock body, chrome-plated with NANO PROTECT™ coating for an extreme corrosion resistance.
- 11 mm shackle diameter, double ball locking
- 25, 38, 50 and 75 mm shackles available in NANO PROTECT™ plated alloy steel for extreme corrosion resistance.
- ABUS Global Protection Standard Level 9 (security range 2 low – 10 high).
- The ABUS 83/60 incorporates the popular 570 6 pin style barrel with Silca LW4 keyway.
- Supplied with 2 keys, additional keys can be included in your order.
- Choice of “KD Keyed Different” or “KA Keyed Alike”.
- Choice of “Non-key Retaining” or “Key-Retaining”
Patented Z-Bar allows the padlock to be easily converted from “non-key retaining” to “key-retaining” and vice versa.
- “Non-key retaining” padlocks are the usual configuration where the key can be removed from an open padlock. The padlock can be locked by simply pushing the shackle in.
- “Key-retaining” padlocks retains the key until it is fully closed and is used for example in safety padlocks. The key is retained in the padlock until the shackle can be locked by pushing the shackle and turning the key.
Choice of “KD Keyed to Differ” of “KA Keyed Alike”
If more than one padlock ordered you have the choice of “KD Keyed to Differ” of “KA Keyed Alike”
|KD Keyed to Differ|
The key for one padlock should not open another lock.
|KA Keyed Alike|
Padlocks keyed alike can all be opened by the same key. This is useful when one person is responsible for a number of padlocks.