The ABUS 65/45 brass padlock is used to secure valuables / goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft. e.g. chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc. For a more secure padlock we recommend the ABUS 83/45 brass padlock.
ABUS 65/45 Details
- 45 mm solid brass lock body.
- Inner components made from non-corrosive materials
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder
- Hardened steel 7 mm diameter shackle with NANO PROTECT™ coating.
- Shackle clearances 24 mm, width 25 mm.
- ABUS Global Protection Standard Level 5 (security range 2 low – 10 high).
- The ABUS 65/45 is supplied with 2 keys per padlock, additional keys can be included in your order if the KD “Keyed to Differ” option is selected.
Choice of “KD Keyed to Differ” of “KA Keyed Alike”
|KD Keyed to Differ
The key for one padlock should not open another lock.
|KA Keyed Alike
Padlocks keyed alike can all be opened by the same key. This is useful when one person is responsible for a number of padlocks.